Monday, July 12, 2010

Hello Kitty Birthday Card

I have a grand niece who is a "prissy" little thing.  She's all about being a girl.  I think Hello Kitty is a very girly cartridge so I used it to make her birthday card.

I cut Hello Kitty at 2" or  21/2", added bling to the flowers in her hair and hand.  The birthday sentiment is from Lyrical Letters to which  I added green & pink  stickles after I adhered it to the green cardstock.  I popped Hello Kitty over some hello ribbon with adhesive pop dots.  I always try to tie my envelope and card together with a little stamp on the front of the envelope.  I stamped a little present and colored it with glitter gel pens.  The end result I thought was very "girlie".

May your Monday be blessed with much joy.  I hope you find time today to create something beautiful.  Thanks for stopping by our blog. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this card, and I have some blog awards for you.
    Be sure to swing by and pick em up
    Stacy
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40