Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wild Saffron Card Set

You will soon find Donna and I like to give card sets as gifts.  Those that receive them love them and we enjoy making them.  I usually use a "Thinking of You"  theme.  This is my logic; Thinking of You can be applied to birthdays, sympathy, missing you, etc., etc. 


I made this set from K&Co. Wild Saffron double sided paper stack.  The neat thing about this card set is that I cut all four card fronts from one sheet of paper.  They are A2 size.  I just strategically cut the paper so each card is a little different.  I bought some Wild Saffron embellishments and decorated the butterflies, labels and envelopes.  The brown label is embossed with D'Vine Swirls Cuttlebug folder.  The insides of the cards are decorated with a strip of paper and a butterfly cut from the Indie Art Solutions cartridge.  I applied orange stickles to these butterflies.  I also made a folder to hold them but I'd rather use clear plastic boxes to put my cards in now.  I decorate the boxes to match the cards.

Thanks again for stopping by.  Leave us a comment and tell your friends about us.  Peggy

2 comments:

  1. I love these cards. You gals did a great job.
    What a great lil gift to have on hand.
    We all must be going thru a card phase, it seems like that is all I all I am making lately.
    Thanks for sharing
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely cards....I have done that for the church sale....Thanks for sharing!!!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40