Monday, July 26, 2010

Cards By Commission

 My boss is one of the ladies that I exchange handmade gifts with each Christmas. Last year, I made her one of the card sets that was in the previous post. She had the card set sitting on her desk while she was having a meeting with a graphic arts designer who was doing some printing for her. He inquired as to where she had bought the cards. She told him I made the set for her. He then asked me to make him two sets for his Mom and Sister. He wanted their initials on the cards. These are the card sets that I made for him.






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I used the Storybook cartridge to cut the initials. The papers are Basic Grey.  I also used the Martha Stewart Loop Punch.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you enjoy. Please come visit again. Until another day, God bless! Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40