Sunday, July 11, 2010

Thank You Berry Much

Have you tried any of the new Lite cartridges from Wal-Mart.  Mom wanted Celebrate with Flourish and they didn't have it at her Wal-Mart.  I found it at mine and got it for her.  The advantage to that is I get to play with it until I take it to her or she comes to see me.



This is a card I made testing this new cartridge.  The floral paper is a scrap I had (I just can't bear to throw away my scraps if they are usable).  I added ribbon to a strip of "Mango Frost" Glitter Paper and attached it to the floral.  I got the Mango Frost Paper at Hobby Lobby.  The berry is from Celebrate with Flourish.  I embossed it with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder.  If you get this cartridge, let us know how you like it.

Thanks for stopping by our blog.  We love visitors.  Donna

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card. I love the floral paper and strawberry. I'm so glad you got to test out this cartridge.

    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna,
    What a great card. I love everything about it.
    LOL @ you playing with your mom's cart.
    Thanks for sharing
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40