Saturday, July 17, 2010

"BEE Happy"

Hi Everyone – I hope you are having a good weekend! I’m excited about this weekend because tomorrow (Sunday) I’m going with my son, Jacob, to visit my mom for a few days!! I don’t know who’s more excited about our visit, me or Jacob! My mom and I have lots of plans of playing with Jacob and playing in Mom’s “Woman Cave!” Once Jacob goes to bed at night, Mom and I usually stay up really late playing with all her “stuff!” Maybe we’ll make something together that we can post on here in the future.


This is another card that I made this past weekend for my mom. I made this card from my “scrap stash” too. It’s amazing how much “stash” I actually do have. I don’t think I’ll let my hubby see it. Anyway, the bee jelly sticker is from K and Company. I cut the scalloped circles and the word HAPPY using the Cindy Loo Cricut Cartridge. I know I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again, “I love this cartridge!!”


I hope you have a good weekend! God bless, Donna!

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable card!! Late night crafting sessions are the best!! That is one of my favorite things to do with my Mom and my daughter!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and happy! Great use of scraps! Thanks so much for posting to myshericrafts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Donna,

    It's really a great card. Thank you so much for participating in our challenge! You and Peggy do such wonderful projects and we are thrilled to see them linked on our blog.

    Most Sincerely,
    Bobby & Jill
    http://cricutcouple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40