Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Papercraft Inspirations

I found a website in the UK (click on this link) that offers free papers that you can print each month.  I printed several on cardstock last year but with my husband's illness, I forgot about them.  Donna and I came across them today so we decided to make some card sets.  Another neice is having a birthday so one of these sets is for her.  We hope she likes them.

The papers have several different designs, buttons, borders, etc.  We added 3D stickers, stickles and bling.  We popped some of elements to give dimension. We had a blast making these and hope you will visit Papercraft Inspirations and see what they have to offer.



This is what our workspace looked like when we finished.  We did not have enough room in my "Woman Cave" so we had to move to the dining room.  Peggy and Donna

2 comments:

  1. I really love these cards. Thank you so much for the website to print the free paper. I may have to try it. I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those card sets! If my desk looked like that I would consider it clean lol

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40