Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy Summer Card

A friend of mine asked me to make a card for her little prayer partner at church.  The older ladies team up with the tweens and agree to pray for them.  She wanted a "Happy Summer Card" because school was letting out.

I used a Daisy May Digistamp from Whoopsie Daisy for this card and colored her with LePlume II markers.  I had to use an aqua brush to get a lighter color for these markers.  I hope to get some Promarkers soon.  I embossed the yellow with Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug folder.  Happy Summer was cut from the Life's a Beach Cricut Cartridge.  I used Design Studio to weld the letters together to cut her name.   The letters are from the Cursive cartridge.  I decorated the inside of the card with flip flops and a lifeguard chair from Life's a Beach.  I'm not showing the inside because it has a message to her from her sponsor.  I really like these Daisy May Digistamps.  Be sure to visit Whoopsie Daisy to see a lot more of these cute stamps.

Thank you for stopping by our blog.  Donna and Jacob are on their way to visit for a few days and I can't wait.  We both have recently got the Gypsy so I know we'll be playing with them.  It will be interesting to see what we come up with during this visit. Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40