Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July




I opened my mail Friday and I had this card in it.  Donna is so thoughtful.  She has sent me a card almost weekly since Ben, my husband and her dad, passed away.  This one, of course, is in celebration of our country's freedom.  Even with all it's problems, this is still the best place to live.

This card was made using Stamping Up Cardstock.  She used A Child's Year to cut the border on the card.  The stamp is from Hobby Lobby.  The ribbon is one of the $1.00 rolls at Big Lots.  The punch used on the  inside of the card is Martha Stewart Double Loop.  After compiling all the elements, she used stickles and glitter gel pens to add a touch of bling.  She knows I LOVE bling.   

Now is that enough enabling?  I hope you enjoy your 4th Holiday with your family.  Thank you for stopping by. 

3 comments:

  1. Your card is cute. Continued comfort and courage and grace to continue your journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card...onto look at the rest of your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40