Monday, July 12, 2010

New Blog Awards

What a wonderful surprise.  We just received two wonderful blog awards from Luv That Bug.  This is a great blog and you will enjoy all of her creations.  Now I must reciprocate the honor to 10 people.  Thank you Stacy for the awards.  We are honored.

1. Gracie May's Creations
2. Never A Dull Moment
3. Paper Blossoms
4. Cricut Mimi
5. Melissa Made
6. Purtty Paperz
7. My Place To Blog in Wyoming
8. A Scraphappy Southern Belle
9. Paper Creations By Nilda
10. Going Buggy

Please visit all these blogs and leave them a note.  

Peggy and Donna


7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the blog award, I am touched:) So glad you found me so that I found you too:) Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much for the award!!! I'm so happy you enjoy my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peggy, I wanted to thank you for turning me on to these terrific blogs that are new to me. I also wanted to thank you for including me in your blog awards. No one's ever done that before. (But I don't know how to get them.)
    Cricutmimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!!! I'm thrilled - thank you so much for the award. Your blog is beautiful!!!
    MelissaMade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for the awesome awards! I love seeing your creations and I can't wait to go through the list of people you've given an award to, so I can check out their blogs as well! Thanks again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the blog award. I am going to check out the other blogs you have given awards to. I became a follower of your blog. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so thankful for my awards but I'm clueless how to get them. Can you please help me so I can pay it forward. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40