Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Happy Birthday to My Son-In-Law

I've been away for a few days.  Donna and I went back to SC for the weekend to visit family.  It is always good to get back home.  I think as I age, I love being home more and more.  

My son-in-law has a birthday coming up in a few days so I got busy and made him a card.  He does not like us to give him store bought cards.  I hope he likes this one..

Card Supplies:
5.5" Square card base - Kraft paper
Image - Happy Birthday by Margaret Kieser at Digistamps4Joy
Image colored with Promarkers
Name cut in Cricut Design Space using Old West-Board font
Background is done with chalk

Thank you for your visits.  We appreciate them.

God Bless You!!!  Peggy

Challenges for this card:
Everybody-Art-Challenge W - #364 - Birthday
Retarte 2W, E3 - #74 - Anything Goes (Week 2) 
Dream Valley Challenges - 2W, 3E, C10 - (Week 1) Anything Goes
Stamps & Fun = Creativity - 2W, JFF - (Week 1) Birthday
613 Avenue Create - W, 3E, Any Craft Accepted - #171 Anything Goes w/Optional Twist: Create a Masculine Card
Scrapbook Blessings Club Tutorial Challenge - M, F  April - Birthday*

3 comments:

  1. That is a cheery and fun looking birthday card. So nice you personalized it too. I am sure he will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card great layout. I hope he likes it!


    Thanks for joining us at dream valley

    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40