Friday, April 22, 2016

Bow Card

Let me just say I'm loving the Anna Griffin paper I told you about yesterday and the bows from Michael's.  Today's card is another easy one but very pretty, if I do say so myself.  

Card Supplies
5X7 card base from the AG Georgette Collection paper pack
Die cut - AG Cuttlebug Flourish Emblem 
Bows from Michaels

Donna has gone to a convention in Florida and she left her 4.4 lb Yorkie with me.  Her name is Buttons but  it should be Sassy.  The morning and afternoon went fine until after I fed her and Max their dinner.  I came back out to my craft room to take pictures of my featured card today.  I had to move some stuff in order to do that. One of the cards I had made for one of my design teams fell on the floor.  I didn't see it fall but Buttons did.  While I was editing my pictures I noticed she and Max were awfully quiet (they're just like children).  I got up and headed to the living room and here she goes running across the room with my card.  When I finally got it away from her, she had chewed the corner off of it.  I could have cried.  This card I had painstakingly glued little beads to the center of the flowers.  Like I said it was for one of my design teams.  Waaaaaaa.  Does anyone want a little dog to keep until Wednesday?

Thanks for visiting with me today and listening to my tale of woe.  

God Bless You!!! Peggy 

Challenges for this card:
Brown Sugar – W, E2 - No. 195 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers -  2W , 3E, No totally digital projects - No.107 - (W2 of 2) Anything Goes
Jade's Sparkling Butterflies 2W, E1, C5 Anything Goes/ Buttons & Bows (W2 of 2)
Crafting With An Attitude M,1st Thurs,3E Always Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations 2W,3E Always Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. I love your bow card. Beautiful background for the bows. And, I feel bad that Buttons chewed on one of the featured ones as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card. Thanks for joining us at BSC

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Brown Sugar Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card. The bows are beautiful and I love the background too. Thanks for joining us at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies. Cathy DT x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40