Saturday, May 31, 2014

The Outlawz Paper A La Mode Challenge - Super Hero

Saturday is Paper A La Mode Challenge at the Outlawz.  Our theme this week is Super Hero.  Our sponsor is Sassy Studio Designs.  Please go here to see all the inspiration of the design team.  With my card I decided to focus on some real heroes, victims of a rare, aggressive cancer, Cholangiocarcinoma.  My precious husband was a victim of  this cancer.

Card Supplies:
A2 Card Base
The colors on this card are the colors for Cholangiocarcinoma, green and brown.
Background - Flourish Background Item #54413-Silhouette Online Store
Image - Awareness Angel by McMahan 5
Sentiment - Heroes are Angels by Meljen's 
Image colored by Promarkers and one Copic marker
Flowers from Michael's

Thank you for stopping by today.  I'm still suffering from Shingles.  This is one of the worst afflictions I've ever had.  Not sure how much crafting I will get done but I'll be here as much as I can.  I trust you will have a blessed weekend.  God Bless You!!!! Peggy

 

1 comment:

  1. I love your card. Very inspiring. So sorry you are still suffering from shingles. Hope it leaves you soon.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40