Saturday, May 3, 2014

Paper A La Mode Challenge - We Are Family

The Outlawz Paper A La Mode Challenge today is We Are Family.  We are to make a project about someone in your family; Mother's Day, A birthday, a scrapbook page about family, etc.  Our sponsor is Kadoodle Bug Designs.  They have cut files as well as digistamps.  I chose this cute little 'Spring Bluebird' to make a birthday card.  

Card Supplies:
A2 Card Base
Background Paper - from Michael's.  Donna & I split a pack of Reflections paper & she took the cover.
Image - Kadoodle Bug Designs Spring Bluebird.  I cut the file with my Silhouette Cameo using the print & cut feature.  I love that feature.
Sentiment - Cricut Design Space label.  I cut & wrote the sentiment with Cricut Explore.  Love that writing feature.
Ink - for shading
Ribbon

I hope you will join us for this challenge this week.  We love seeing you creations.  God Bless You!!!  Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40