Saturday, May 17, 2014

Paper A La Mode Challenge At The Outlawz - Flowers

Our theme for the Saturday Paper A La Mode Challenge at The Outlawz is Flowers.  Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps.  I chose a digital image with Sunflowers & a Hummingbird.  The particular one I chose is a block and you can make the whole card with it, which is what I did.  After I colored the image, I just didn't think it needed anything else.  What do you think?  Does it need something else to make it complete?



Card Supplies:
5.5"X5.5" Card Base
Image - Blocks - Hummingbird by Bugaboo Stamps
Promarkers used to color image:
Hummingbird - Marsh Green and a Turquoise Gel Pen
Flowers - Gold, Sunflower
Leaves - Forest Green, Leaf Green
Background - Pebbles Brand Blue Chalk - I cut out some cloud shapes and laid them on the background while I was shading with the chalk.
Undertones - Ivory

Please, Please, Please go to the Outlawz and join our Paper A La Mode Challenge.  I would love to see what you create.  I'll be looking for your creations.  God Bless You!!! Peggy
 

1 comment:

  1. It's gorgeous just like it is. Beautiful job coloring.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40