Monday, April 14, 2014

My Crafting Bug Wall Hanging

In my March 18th blog post, I showed you a digi I had enlarged and colored as the beginning of a project.  Over the weekend I finished this wall hanging.  I think it turned out cute.  I made a card similar to this when I first got the image but I like him as a wall hanging better.


Project Supplies:
11"X14" artist canvas
Image - 'Craft Bug' by Priscillastyles
Acrylic Paint Colors - for the background - Turquoise, Lime Green, White (to lighten colors). 
Scissors & Sentiment - From Cricut Everyday cartridge
Paper swatches - I drew a rounded square in Silhouette Studio Design, replicated it and filled them with patterns of digital paper I had added to Silhouette software.  I used the print & cut feature to produce them.  
Flowers - Micael's $1 bins
Gems 
Promarkers:
Lime Zest, Lime Green, Primrose, Magenta, Duck Egg, Cool Aqua, Tan, Light Peach, Peach.  I used a silver metallic gel pen for the scissors. 

I hope you like my little project.  Now all I have to do is decide where to hang it.  I hope your week is filled with God's blessings.  Thank you for your support.  God Bless You!!! Peggy

Challenges to enter: 
613 Avenue Create - W - #67 Anything (Optional – Reuse / Recycle Something)
Challenges 4 Everybody - M, 3E - April - Anything Goes
Ditzie Digi Designs - 2W, E3 - Anything (week 2 
Color Me Creative Challenge -2W3E - #90 (W1 of 2)  Anything goes
Crafty Calendar - M, 1E -  Things with Wings
My Sheri Crafts  -  2W -  #131 (W1 of 2)  A Moment of Laughter/ Humor
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge W, C10 #24 Anything goes including digital 
All Crafts Challenge - 2M, 1st Monday of the month every other month, NO CARDS - (April / MayAnything but a Card
   
 

9 comments:

  1. How fun and cute your card is.Thanks for joining us at Craft My Life: All Crafts Challenge.
    Deborah ACC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your cute card thanks for sharing with 613 avenue create
    Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so much fun, thanks for joining in with us over at MSC this week.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it! I was grinning at that bug before I ever got to the sentiment and I LOVE that! Wonderful wall hanging! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is fab. Love the wallhanging with all the details. Thanks for playing at
    Ditzie Digi Design and good luck. Hope to see you back the 20th for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Ditzie Digi Design xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 24: anything goes - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! That bug is too adorable! Thanks for sharing your card with us at My Sheri Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FAb & Fun! Thanks for joining our Things with Wings challenge over at Crafty Calendar this month, hope to see you again!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40