Friday, April 4, 2014

Sherri Baldi Springtime Challenge

Sherri Baldi's My Besties Challenge Blog is having a Springtime challenge. You must use one of her images.  I have several of her images (which I love) so I chose this one.  I thought it depicted Spring quite well, planting flowers, digging in the dirt, visiting with friends, etc.  This is the inside of the card.


Card Supplies:
Ornate Square Gate Fold Cut File - Silhouette cut file #42790 - I increased the size to be a 5.5 X5.5 size.
Sherri Baldy Image - The description I have for this is - 2 sitting besties with fence.
Spring Flowers - Silhouette cut file #57575 - I used these to decorate front of the card
Ribbon
Gems
Chalk to shadow & color the background of digi.
Promarkers used to color image - I used so many colors I didn't write down all of them.

This is the front of the card tied with ribbon.

A close up of the digi.
 I apologize for this  post being late.  I hope you will enter some of your creations in challenges.  You need to put yourself out there.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  God Bless You!!!! Peggy

Challenges: 
A Creative Need - M,  (freebie provided) - No. 18 - April - Signs Of Spring
A Creative Romance - 2W, 3E - (W2 of 2) - Spring Flowers 
Craft for the Craic - M, 5E (First Friday of the month) - April - Something For Easter Or Spring 
Crafty Catz - W, 1E – No.225 - Springtime 
Get Inky! - 2W, 2E - No.11 - (W1 of 2) - Spring / Easter
Sister Act Card Challenge - WCards. - No. 51 - Anything Goes
Stampin' For The Weekend - 2W, 1E – (W2 of 2) Spring Colors 
Totally Papercrafts W, 3E– No. 213 - Pastels





6 comments:

  1. You two just ooze your Christian lives through your posts. No preaching, just gentle witnessing. This card is
    beautiful, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love the gate fold style. Thanks for joining in the A Creative Need challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Wow, what a lovely gatefold fancy cut. Thanks for joining us this month over at Craft for the Craic.
    Eithne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the embossing and the way you have it folded. Your coloring is fabulous. Good luck with Sherri's challenge! Thanks for linking up with us at the SIster Act Challenge Blog. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super pretty!

    I'm running a bit late but wanted to say thanks for joining us at Stampin' For the Weekend for our Spring Colours challenge!

    Hugs

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!

    Thank you for joining us at Craft for the Craic.
    Hugs DT Katya
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40