Thursday, April 17, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CRAIG - Silhouette Cameo

Hi Everyone!  Well, today is my husband's birthday!  He's as much a kid about his birthday as my son, Jacob!  He has a list of things that he wants to do through the weekend to celebrate his birthday.  Do I need to say that he hasn't grown up yet?

So today, I bought him a cupcake cake made in the shape of an ice cream cone.  When I brought them home, he loved them.  Told you that he was a kid.  So I made  him a card because he doesn't like store bought cards.

I used a cut file for a pop up card on my Silhouette Cameo.  I think that Craig will like it. 

I'll give it to him tomorrow night after we go out to eat and come home to eat the cupcakes for desert - YUM!!

Thank you for stopping by today - we appreciate your visits and comments.  Until another day, God Bless You!!  Donna


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40