Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Last CCR Holiday Card

In case you're tired of seeing CCR Holiday cards, this is my last.  I enjoyed making them but I'm ready to get on to something else too.

This one is CCR Holiday Card #8.  I cut it from the same red paper I used on a previous one, lined it white shimmer paper, then added stickles glitter to some of the designs.  It's such a busy design, it doesn't need anything else.  I think it's pretty and will be enjoyed by someone.  

I stamped the same holly on the inside and colored it with green and red glitter gel pens.  

Thank you for taking this Christmas card journey with us.  Donna will have something tomorrow so be sure to come backGod Bless You!!!  Peggy

2 comments:

  1. This one is very pretty too. It really is a great cut. You have a great start on your cards.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40