Wednesday, November 21, 2012

CCR Holiday Card 31

I hope you're not getting tired of seeing Christmas cards.  These are so easy.  They would be really easy if you can just cut them out, line them, stamp a sentiment, then mail them.  I'm afraid I'm one of those people who feel like they have to add something to them, i.e., glitter, ribbon, etc.  It takes a little longer if you do that but it's fun and they're still easy.

This is #31 of Cricut Craft Room Holidays cards.  It's one of my favorites.  I cut it out of Mauve Pink paper and lined it with a darker mauve shimmer paper.  I added Pink and Lime Green Stickles to the Holly cutouts.  Part of the image is ribbon on the bells.  I tried to follow the outline with my lime green ribbon.  

I stamped holly on the inside and colored it with Glitter Gel Pens.

Thanks for visiting with us today.  I'll have another for you tomorrow.  God Bless You!!! Peggy  

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40