Monday, November 19, 2012

Cricut Craft Room Holiday Card #14

I have been working on several Christmas cards this weekend.  I finally finished some of them.  Provocraft has made it possible for us to cut some of the Cricut Craft Room Holiday cards free this week but I purchased some also.  This particular one is number 14.  All the holiday cards have cut out fronts that have to be lined to emphasize the features.

I cut this one at 5.5X8.5".  When it's folded it will be an A2 card.  I cut this from doublesided paper, then lined it with red glittered paper.  I tried to position the paper so some of the flourishes would show.  I added some ribbon that has a Merry Christmas message on it.

This is my least favorite of the cards I have to show you this week so be sure to check back.  Thank you for stopping by.  We appreciate your visits.  God Bless You!!!  Peggy 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Can't wait to see the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Very pretty card! If this one is your least fave I can't wait to see the rest:)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40