Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Dropping A Line - Wild Card 2

Hi Everyone - I needed a quick Thank You card for my boss.  She went on a business trip and brought me a Vera Bradley gift back.  I loves me some Vera and she knows it!!  I have the BESTEST boss in the world - can't say that enough!


I used the Wild Card 2 cartridge again!  This cartridge is worth the money as it makes cards within minutes just with the push of the cut button.  All layers were again cut at 4.5". 

Thanks for stopping by today - we appreciate your visits and comments. My brother, his wife, son, and daughter in law came to Mom's for Thanksgiving.  No one makes dressing as good as my mom - it's the BEST!!!  It was so good to see my family and eat some of mom's good cookin'!!  Until another day, God Bless You!!  Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40