Sunday, January 22, 2012

To Let You Know What's Going On.........

I know I have been missing in action for a while.  First off I was ill for a while.  As many of you know I put my house on the market last April in an attempt to move closer to Donna.  There were lots of showings but no offers.  So I decided that I would give it until the end of the year.  If my house had not sold by then, I was going to take it off the market until sometime in the future.  Well, as God would have it, I received an offer the afternoon of Dec.31.  It has taken us 3 weeks to reach an agreement on a price but it went under contract this week.

I had an offer on a townhouse near Donna but it didn't work out.  My offer was secondary to another person.  This person had asked for a second extension and the agent thought he might not be able to close as agreed.  However he is, so I must look for something else.  I would really like to make the move to my own place.  We would appreciate it if you would help us pray for this.

An update on Max.  This little guy came into my life at the end of November and has been such a blessing.  You have to understand how I have been.  I was one of those people who said I would never have an animal in my house.  Well, you can bet your life, Max has made me eat those words.  Every night he lays on the loveseat beside me while I work on the computer.  He is so sweet & loving.  All day, he follows me everywhere I go.  If I leave him, he cries.  Donna told our realtor that if she believed in reincarnation, she would think Max was her Dad.  LOL  He had surgery this week, so he has had lots of TLC.  I believe God sent him to me so I would have a companion.  Oh yes, he has figured out how to get on my bed.  Here's a picture.


Thank you all for understanding the interruptions in my life right now.  I will try to get some crafting in as I pack up all my belongings to move to where the Lord leads.  Thank you for your prayers.  Every time we have ever moved, God has provided a place for us to move into.  I trust this move will be no different.  God Bless YOU!!!! Peggy

10 comments:

  1. Well, we miss you terribly, but totally understand. Sometimes life just happens. So glad that Max has just moved right in. Puppies are such a joy and add so much to life. It's wonderful to know that you fell right into that one with all of us feet first! Hee! Hee! We will keep you in our prayers that everything goes wonderful with your plans. It sounds like if God just took care of making all the decisions for you, that you would be pleased with that, so that is what we will pray for. He always knows better than we do anyway. Hee! Hee! Big Bug Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big HUGS to you Peggy!! I'm happy you are going to be able to move close to Donna!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you! Sounds like everything has worked out the way it should or the way God leads you. Max is adoreable and it's so nice to have a little buddy around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peggy,

    I am so glad that you were able to sell your home. Now I know that God has just the right place for you. How funny is this that you got the offer on the afternoon of the 31st. Your little Max is so adorable. What a blessing it is for you to have him and for him to have you.

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am praying for your good health and a wonderful new place to live. You know, it's funny about dogs. They can worm their way into your heart and become the best thing you never knew you needed. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes for those who believe, god takes care of. God bless you both

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the update! Praying that you and Max will find the perfect home close to Donna. I'm so glad Max is a wonderful companion for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prayers for your health and Max's, he's so adorable and may you be blessed with the perfect new home close to Donna.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, sounds like you have had ALOT going on recently. I have to say Max is absolutely ADORABLE!!! I hope you share more pictures of him in the future :-) He's just too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Peggy, congrats on selling your home. God does work in mysterious/miraculous ways. Glad to hear that you and Max are on the mend. Hoping/praying that you find the perfect home close to Donna and her family.

    {{{hugs}}}
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40