Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cake Box/Bag/Card - Sweet Tooth Boxes, Sweet Treats, Wild Card

Hey Everyone!  Today, a group of my friends and I are going to take my boss, Jean, out to lunch for her birthday.  My friend, Karen and I, went in together and got Jean several different gift cards - one to Starbucks, movie tickets, Sonic (she loves it), and Provino's (Italian Restaurant).  I made a gift set to put all the gift cards in:

For the bag: - I used my Imagine and the Yummy Cartridge to cut and print the cake on the front of the card and the gift tag on the side.  Have to say, LOOOVE my Imagine.


For the card - I used Sweet Treats and the card feature to cut the piece of cake card at 6 1/2"



For the cake box - I used the Sweet Tooth Boxes (LOOOOVEEEE) cartridge to cut the box at 11".  I embossed the layers of the cak with the Swirls Cuttlebug Embossing Folder.



For the Starbucks Gift Card, I used the Just Because Cards Cartridge to cut out the sentiment "love you a latte!"



We are giving her some movie tickets and I used the Mickey and Friends cartridge to cut our the movie reel.  I simply folded the reel in half to form a gift card holder for the tickets.

I hope Jean will like her gifts - I'm pretty sure she will!  Thank you for stopping by today and for all your comments.  You are appreciated.  Until another day, God Bless You!!  Donna

8 comments:

  1. nice post. Now you can use this directory of suppliers to promote sporting goods import & export business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, what a wonderful collection of gift card holders! How creative you are! I know your boss is going to be thrilled!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. What a post. These are such lovely creations. I know "Miss Jean" will love all of this. She definitely deserves it and she is blessed to have you. Great Job. I love you.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great projects. Your boss must be one special lady. Imagine...a boss who is loved by her employees/friends.lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful project! She will love it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna,
    Super great items, they all turned out really well
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Donna! This is all just WONDERFUL! I love how you made the bag, how you used the texture on the cake and the film reel is just SO clever! It's all amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful job on everything! Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40