I used the "Workout Birdie" from Doodle Pantry to make this card for MYSELF!! TO ME FROM ME, WITH LOVE!! I'm going to put this card on my desk at work since that's the place that I spend most of my time in the day. I want it somewhere where it will serve as a daily reminder to BE GOOD TO YOURSELF.
To make this card:
- I covered the cardbase with green BAZZILL cardstock.
- I printed the pattern papers from Doodle Pantry
- I attached rectangles of pattern paper to the front of the card
- I used the Martha Stewart Garden Gate punch to make the border which I adhered one of the rectangles.
- Using Cricut Elegant Edges, I cut a 3" scalloped circle.
- I printed the colored version of the Workout Birdie and trimmed it to a circle.
- I glued a flower to the front of the card
- The sentiment was printed from Doodle Pantry and popped on the front of the card.
Thanks for letting me and my mom take some time off from posting. Mom is still recovering and will hopefully be back to posting sometime this week. Thank you for your comments and your prayers. We hope you'll come back again - until another day! God Bless You, Donna
Sisters - #73 Things with Wings
Catch The Bug - 3E, SIO - January Anything Goes
Crafty Emma - E3 2W - #67 Anything goes
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - SIO - #110 Time to shape up! (see challenge for details)
Craft Us Crazy - 3E, 2W - Christmas, Anything New and/or Humorous
Forever Friends - M, SIO, must include an animal - (January) A Shaped Card
Throwback Thursday - 1E, must use Cricut - Sports (ends 18th Jan)
Inky Impressions - 2W, SIO - #39 anything goes
Paper Shelter Challenge - 3E, SIO - #45 anything goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty - 2W - #70 birds