- I used the Scruffy Puppy digi stamp from Bugaboo and used the Catch The Bug Color Challenge to make this card. (Don't you think the digi looks like Max?)
- I covered the cardbase with papers from the Love Nest by My Mind's Eye.
- I colored the digi with Promarkers.
- The sketch for the card came from The Sweetest Thing.
- Poem - written by MAX, typed by me in Word.
Thank you for stopping by today - we do so appreciate your visits and your comments. Wishing you a sunshiny Monday - until another day - God Bless You!! Donna
- Dream Valley Challenges - 2W, 3E - (2nd week) Animals (ends 4th Feb)
- One Stitch At A Time - SIO - Use a Digi
- Stella Says Sketch - 2W , Bugaboo Stamps - (1st week) Sketch* TBA
- The Crafty Pad - SIO - Show some Valentine/Anniversary Love (include some Red In Your Project)
- Just Some Lines 2W, SIO - 1stW Its a Dogs Life
- Marks Finest Papers -#92 Cards with at least 4 layers
- Stamp, Scrap and Doodle - Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampin - 2E, must Stamp - Animal(s)