Sunday, March 13, 2011

Vintage Blooms, Chick Parade and a Fun Sketch Challenge

Today is new release day for Heart Song Designs.  Leah has produced two new digistamps for us to enjoy.  The names are Vintage Blooms and Chick Parade.  There is going to be a sketch challenge on the Heart Song Inspirations Blog so swing on over and join in the fun.  

I only had time to make a card with Vintage Blooms.  I'll be back later with one for Chick Parade.  When I looked at the Vintage Blooms and read the name, it inspired a Sepia colored image in my mind.  I hope you enjoy.  

Materials:
A2 Card Base
Background paper is from a Vintage stack I bought years ago in anticipation of making a Heritage Scrapbook.  I started it but haven't finished.  
Image - Vintage Blooms from Heart Song Designs
Ribbon
Promarkers used:
Ivory, Pastel Beige, Cinnamon

This is a simple card but I feel it conveys the essence of vintage.  I like how it turned out.


Here are the images as they were released.  
 











  






Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to visit our blog.  It means everything to us.  God Bless You!!! Peggy

2 comments:

  1. Peggy,
    Great card. I love the soft color of it
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card and I love the little chickies. God bless
    Cathy
    mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40