Monday, March 21, 2011

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY SWEETIE!!

You know something?  I don't feel old enough to have been married for 24 years but it's true!!  On this day, 24 years ago at 4:00 p.m. I married my husband, Craig.  We were married 14 years before we were blessed with our son, Jacob!!  Craig likes funny cards so I made him this card using the Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge. 

Here is the card recipe:

Covered cardbase with green checked paper
Layered with green striped patterned paper
Male Frog - cut at 4" - popped
Female Frog - cut at 3 1/4" - popped
Sentiments which says - "In life, you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find the right one...I'm glad I found you!" was generated with Word using Jokerman font

Hope you enjoy your day - I'm off today to celebrate with my hubby!!  Thanks for stopping by and we hope you come back again!!  Until another day, God Bless You!  Donna

3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!!!!! I know he will love his card, it is adorable! My husband made me one when I first got my cricut and made it into our "eternal" card. We send it to each other back and forth, its is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna,
    Congrats on 24 years. Happy Anniversary!
    I love your card ,and the sentiment is fantastic
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 24 years with your wonderful hubby. May you have many more. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40