Monday, March 14, 2011

NettieG's Roses

Today starts a new challenge on NettieG's Digital Gems.  It lasts for two weeks so you'll have plenty of time to create something with this beautiful image.  Nettie's challenge was to use colors we don't normally use or use together.  On my card I chose a black and white contrasting paper that I would not normally put with purple.  I don't think it takes away from the image. 

Materials:
5X6.5 Card Base
Background Paper - KandCo. Black & Ivory Fusion
Martha Stewart Corner Punch 
Image - Roses from NettieG's Digital Gems Shop
Ribbon
Promarkers Used:
Roses - Orchid, Amethyst
Leaves and Stems - Leaf Green, Forest


I hope you will play along with us for this challenge.  The image is pretty and fun to color.


Thank you for looking today.  Your visits & comments keep us going.  God Bless You!!! Peggy

2 comments:

  1. Peggy,
    What a great card, it matches your blog :)
    I always love all the cards you make, they should be in a boutique
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love roses.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40