Sunday, January 24, 2016

Digistamps4Joy New Release Sunday

Today marks a new release Sunday at DigiStamps4Joy.  Margy ask us a while back what kind of digis we would like to see.  I have searched for a digi of a maltese dog for a long time.  I could find all kinds of dogs but no maltese.  So I suggested a maltese digi.  Much to my surprise, she created a male and female maltese digi.  It's not my time to post in the new releases (I'm on Team B and we alternate with Team A) but when I saw the digis I had to make something.  Barney looks just like my Max.  This is Max's Valentine he will be sending this year.  


I used a background file from the Anna Griffin' Lace Cards and Embellishments cartridge.  I changed the layers to print instead of cut.  I uploaded the digi into Cricut Design Space and added him to the front of the hearts background.  I attached the digi to the background in Design Space, then printed it and cut it.  I'm loving Design Space the more I use it.  After printing, I colored the little dog with Prismacolor pencils and attached it to a red card.  The label is one I made using another DS file.  Love how easy this was.

These are 3 of the digis being released at DS4J today.  I hope you will join us for this realese.


Thank you for joining us today.  Please let us hear from you.  What would you like to see?  God Bless You!!! Peggy

Challenges for this card:
A Gem of a Challenge 2W (W1)  lots of pink
Allsorts W,3E Valentine's DayHiding in my Craft Room W,1E  any holiday 
Cut it Up- 2W, 1E, Must have Die Cuts - No. 88 - (W1 of 2) - Love Is In The Air
Simply Papercraft - 2WE3 - No. 21 (W2 of 2) - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. He's adorable! He looks like he has a little bit of an attitude!

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Love is in the Air challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute image and a fabulous card design. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable and the image supercute! Thank you for joining our challenge at Allsorts this week, hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Valentines Day' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40