Monday, January 11, 2016

Christmas Card for FB Group

I know, we just got over Christmas but there is a group on FB called Only Christmas Cards/Projects.  They are starting a challenge this week that everyone should post a Christmas project each week.  If I post a card each week, then I will have all my Christmas cards ready to go when time comes to mail them.  No last minute scurrying around.  So this is my first.


It is a CAS design from Anna Griffin's Christmas Cards and Embellishments Cricut cartridge.  The design is one that is drawn by the Cricut Explore.  I colored it with Prismacolor colored pencils.  Still getting used to them.  This card and envelope is a Make It Now project in Cricut Design Space.  It is ready to draw, cut and put together.  Of course, you have to color or water color the design but that makes it yours.

This is the inside sentiment I made for it using an ornament image from Design Space.

Thank you for stopping by today.  Be sure to join in with this Christmas challenge and let's be ready when Dec. 25th rolls around again.  It will be here before you know it.  God Bless You!!!  Peggy

Challenges for this card:  
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas W,must be Christmas red
Scrappers Delights  M, First Saturday of the M  Always Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - W, 3E  - No.120 -  Anything Goes
 Winter Wonderland W, 3E, must be Christmas – Spring is in the Air
 

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card!
    Thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delights
    Veronique DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy your card is beautiful, unfortunately it doesn't fit our challenge at Winter Wonderland Spring is in the Air.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a great idea to create cards throughout the year for Christmas. I am doing a few cards along the way in hopes I will also have enough for my Christmas list. Your card is beautiful. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40