Monday, January 25, 2016

Pink and Purple Valentine

Over the next couple of days I would like to share 2 more valentines made with AG 'All Hearts' Cutting and Embossing Dies.  I have really enjoyed these dies.  I think they would be pretty on other cards, wedding, anniversary, Mother's Day, etc.  If you have them, let me see some of your creations.  

I created this card base with something else in mind but nothing would work out with this color combination.  When I was on the verge of throwing it away, I tried the hearts.  I like the way it came out.  The card base and the envelope came from the AG Flourish Cards and Embellishments cartridge....

Thank you for dropping by today.  I really appreciate your comments.  God Bless You!!!! Peggy

Challenges for this card:
613 Avenue Create - W - #160 Anything goes with twist: No Twist This Week!
CAS on Sunday - 2W, 1E, CAS only - Paper Piecing
Crafting When We Can - 2W, 2E, C5 -  Celebrating Any Occasion + a DT Call
Eclectic Ellapu - M, 2E - Purple Team ~Cards to Die For...one or more die
Creative Craft Cottage Digi Creations (2W, P1/15, E3) #41 Die Cuts
Just Keep On Crafting (M, P1) Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous use of die cuts. Love the colours. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT CCC Digi Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card with all those beautiful die cuts you used and love those colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card; love the design. Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love the colors are this card. Thanks for sharing.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your creation and color combo.
    Thanks for joining our Die Cuts challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
    Kitty DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining our challenge at CCC digi creations!

    Natasja
    DT CCC digi creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!
    Thank you for joining our challenge Paperpiecing at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40