Monday, September 29, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge - Add Some Bling

I'm sure you know by now there is nothing I like better than bling, ribbon, lace, pearls, etc.  So when I found out the Eureka Stamp Challenge was to "add some bling" to my project, I knew I could do that.  What do you think?

Card Supplies:
6X6 card base
Background Paper - KandCo. Christmas paper
Images - Eureka Stamps Digi 35001 - Winter Set of 4 (I don't know why I always pick the digis that require the most coloring.  You think I would learn.
Ribbon
Stickles
Promarkers and Glitter Gel Pens used to color images:

Holly - Cardinal Red, Red, Berry Red, Lipstick, Holly, Forest Green, Gold Gel Pen
Pine Cone - Pine, Holly, Walnut, Cocoa, Caramel, White Gel Pen
Poinsettia - Cardinal, Berry Red, Red, Marsh, Lime, Gold Gel Pin, Stickles
Snow Flakes - Clear Glitter Gel Pen, Powder Blue
Backgrounds - Powder Blue

Thanks for visiting with us today.  I hope you will come over to our challenge and join in.  God Bless You!!!!  Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40