Wednesday, September 10, 2014

ROCKIN' 30TH BIRTHDAY CARD FOR CHRISTOPHER - Silhouette Cameo

Hi Everyone! 

It's been so long since I made a project with my Silhouette that I had to wash an inch of dust off of it.  I've been so busy lately that I haven't been able to go into my "Happy Place" which makes Donna not such a "Happy" person!

As Mom said the other day, September is "Birthday Month" in our family.  It seems like every other day is someone's birthday in our family.  Saturday was Mom's birthday and today is my sister-in-law, Terrie's, birthday!!  See what I mean!

Well, my nephew Christopher's birthday is September 15th!  He'll be 30!!!!  He plays a guitar in a band and writes his own music so I thought I'd make him a card along that line.  I put the word guitar in the search engine of the Silhouette and viola - up popped this guitar card!  PERFECT!!!!

So, I cut out all the pieces and assembled. 


Using the Silhouette, I printed out the sentiment for the inside of the card which reads:

Have a rockin' good 30th Birthday!!
I hope Christopher will like the card - I think he will!  Well, thanks for taking a look at my card and listening to me ramble on.  I also made my mother-in-law a card today - I'll post it another day this week.  Her birthday is the same day as Christopher's.  Told you September was a birthday month in our family!!!  I wasn't kidding!!
Thanks for stopping by for a visit - Mom and I appreciate your visits and your comments!  Until another day, God Bless You!  Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40