Tuesday, September 16, 2014

September Issue of Through The Craft Room Door Mag. Is Here

The new issue of Through The Craft Room Door Magazine has been released.  It is packed full of inspiration, tutorials, and Art By Miran is our featured artist.  When you subscribe you get free digistamps to download and use.  You will be inspired by all the amazing features of the magazine.  Here is a brief video of this edition.  I hope you will visit and subscribe.


Here are some of my cards that were published.  The supply list for all the cards are in the magazine.




Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you will visit TTCRD and subscribe to the magazine.  It's the best paper crafting magazine on the web.  God Bless You!!!!  Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40