Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Eggs - Easter/Spring Digi Challenge

This is one of two cards I made for the Easter/Spring Digi Challenge going on at CDAC.  There are four different ways to enter for the prizes.  The details are on CDAC's home page.  

The image is by artist Patricia Gomez whose business is called Patti G's Creations.  You can find her work here.

Card Recipe:
4.25X5.5" Card Base
Cricut Cartridge Elegant Edges for the Frame Bases.  I started at 5" and decrease .25" until I had all I needed
Cuttlebug folder - Divine Swirls.  I glued all the frames together then ran them through the Cuttlebug.
Patti G's Easter Eggs Image
Ribbon 
Gems - to decorate eggs.
Promarkers used to color digi:
Pot - Pear Green, Marsh Green, Lime Green
Eggs - Canary Yellow, Gold, Duck Egg, Lavender, Purple, Fuschia, Apple Green
Bow - Pink Carnation, Rose Pink, I colored the ribbon on the digi then decided to add a bow to give it more dimension.    

Here is a close up of the Pot of Eggs.

Thank you for stopping by our little section of the blogging world.  I hope you'll come back tomorrow.  I will be posting my 2nd card for the Easter/Spring Digi Challenge.  God Bless You!!! Peggy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40