I feel like I have missed the last three months of my life sequestered in my house. I had surgery in December, went back to work at the end of January, worked for three weeks, caught the flu, out of work for a week, then Jacob caught the flu from me, then out another week of work taking care of him!!!!! With that said, I'm glad to be back in the world of crafting!
I had the idea of this gift bag in my head for a few days. I went to Michael's a few days ago and found these cute little owl cards, tablet, and journal in the $1.00 section. YES, I said the $1.00 section.
When I saw these, I thought I would buy a little gift from Jacob and Buttons to Mamaw. So I wanted to make a gift bag to match the owl card.
Using the Create a Critter cartridge, I cut out the different layers of the owl from page 25 at 4 1/4". It was such as easy project to make but I think it really turned out cute.
I took this over to Mamaw on Monday as a little surprise. She loved it especially since it was from Jacob and Buttons.
Thank you for stopping by today! We appreciate your visits and your comments. Until another day, God bless you!! Donna
I plan to enter this project in all these challenges.
- Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- Tuesday Alchemy - #52 Anything Goes +DT Call
- Vickie's Challenges M- Anything Goes
- Make it Monday with Kraft Outlet - Favorite color with Kraft
- Pause, Dream, Enjoy - Anything Goes
- Stamp and Create -- (March) Fur or Feathers
- Stamp with Fun - Anything Goes
- The Shabby Tea Room - Anything Goes
- There She Goes - Anything Goes