Monday, March 18, 2013

Easter Card #2 - 2013

I hope you saw yesterday's post about the CDAC/Petaloo promotion.  Lots of fun to be had.  Don't be afraid to try digis, they are really quite easy & gives you another option for card making.

This is my second Easter card.  I made it with the New Testament cartridge.  As I said Friday, there are a lot of beautiful crosses on this cartridge.  I had this cartridge ever since it came out and had not explored it.  What a shame.  How many times have I done this?  Buy a cartridge, fail to use it.

Card Recipe - 
5X6.5" card base
Paper - Shimmer paper, gold foil paper.  I'm not sure the gold foil paper was a good idea.  I had to take the picture at an angle to prevent my reflection and the reflection of the camera from showing in it.
New Testament Cricut Cartridge - for the cross cut at 5 in. I thought this cross was very elegant.  I realize there was nothing elegant about the original cross on Golgotha but we are the recipients of God's Amazing Grace because of it. Thank God for that.

Before I go how about a cute doggie story?  Last Thursday after work, Donna took Buttons to the vet to get her shots.  She actually got 3.  Friday, she was so sore she could hardly move so she did not act like herself.  She's only 2.9 lbs and is very fiesty.  She & Max are forever running, wrestling & rolling in the floor.  She didn't feel like doing any of that Friday.  I put her blanket in the sun on the floor and she managed to lay down on it.  Max went over to her (he was trying to get her to play), picked up his little paw and laid it on her head.  It looked like he was praying for her.  It must have worked because she was better Saturday.

Thanks for stopping by today.  We appreciate your support.  God Bless You!!!  Peggy 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40