Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Winner Of The Michael's Gift Card

We have a Winner and it is..........OCCricut!!!!!
OCCricut said...Peggy, I think yours in on the right and Donna's is on the left.  Love how they look the same,  yet different!!  I bought my ticket to the SC crop, so HOPE to see you there!!!
 
Please contact us with your email address.
  
 Thanks to everyone who played along with us. The correct answer to our contest is Donna's card is on the left and mine is on the right. 
 
We'll be  coming up with another contest before long so be sure to check back often.  We love that you all visit.  We feel honored.  I hope your weekend is glorious.  God Bless You!!!!  Peggy

5 comments:

  1. How Cool is this?!? You can deliver blog candy in person!!! Ya'll have fun and know that we will be working in Missouri and totally jealous! Hee! Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple is my favorite color and I love the butterflies.

    Plastic Cards
    Plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely mahvelous!

    you are the winning commenter on my SHOWCASE SATURDAY - please email me at poca62@comcast.net so i may send you your prize.

    congratulations and thank you for using a GLITERBABE DIGI!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! And the butterly is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOLY COW!!!! REALLY??? Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!

    THANK YOU!!!!

    saetterman at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40