While Mom worked on the ATC cards, I made this card for Doodle Pantry using the Pumpkin Birdie pre-colored digi. Those of you that read our blog every day know that I just love this little birdie. He's absolutely the cutest!!
I cut the card base for measure 7" x 5 1/2" and covered it with patterned Fall paper. I printed two of the Pumpkin Birdie and popped one on top of the other. I used the Lacy Labels cartridge to cut out the frame and the background frame. I printed some leaves to put along one side of the frame and printed out the sentiment which is also a Doodle Pantry digital stamp.
I used the negative images to decorate the inside of the card. (I learned this trick from Mom who learned it from Bobby Hargrove at Cricut Couple!) I printed some leaves to put along one side of the frame and printed out the sentiment which is also a Doodle Pantry digital stamp.
Laurie has a lot of new digis in her store - please visit Doodle Pantry and see what all the other Design Team has made with the digis. Doodle Pantry has something for everyone!!
I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
- Crafty Emma - E3 - #58 Forever Autumn
- My Sheri Crafts - #71 Pumpkins
- So Artful Challenge - 2W inspiration* - 2ndW As the crow flies and or Harvest Garden
- Stamp, Scrap and Doodle - Falling for you anything with leaves
- Card Cupids - Color Orange
- Gingerloft - 2W - (1st week) Halloween of Fall (ends 29th Oct)
- Kenny K Krafty Girlz - 1E, SIO - Autumnal Colors
- Paper Sundaes - 3E, C10 - Halloween or Fall
- By the Cute & Girly - M, 1E/craft type, P1 - Anything Goes
- Cardabilities - cards only, P15/30 - Sketch*
- Freshly Brewed Monthly Challenge - M, 5E, SIO, P1 - Pumpkins
- Heidi's Hobbystuggu - M, 1E, cards only - 3 same decorations (check blog for details)
- Make It Monday - always anything goes
Thanks for stopping by - we appreciate your visits and your comments. Hopefully, Mom and I will be able to show you some of our creations before Mom goes home! Until another day, God Bless You!! Donna