Friday, October 14, 2011

Cricut Circle Blogaversary Sketch Challenge

About an hour ago I found out about the Cricut Circle Sketch Challenge.  Where have I been.  Anyway, I have to have my card posted before 11:59pm.  I think I will make it.  This is my card.  I will have to be brief to get it posted on the circle blog.

I used the same Imagine image from Imagine More Cards cartridge I used on my Box Card yesterday.  I pop dotted it for dimension.  The smaller flower is from Paper Lace - page 32, Lace 2 feature.  I cut several of them and stacked them.  My paper is from the KandCo Classic K Bailey stack.  I used Liquid Pearls for the center of the flower and the 3 dots on top.  I also use a Martha Stewart Deco Fan Edge Punch for the trip on the paper pieces.

Thanks for stopping by and please forgive me for being so brief.  I have to say this is the fastest I ever made a card.  Not my best but it meets the criteria of the sketch.  I hope Donna gets one done.  I called her when I found out about the challenge.  God Bless You!!!  Peggy

19 comments:

  1. OH this is beautiful! I love your take on the sketch - fabulous border punch and I love the Imagine flowers!!!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Pretty! I love that border punch and the rose label is gorgeous on this one too! Just Love It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty!!! Love the colors you choose for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peggy!!
    Love your beautiful card! Your blog is totally fabulous! Thanks for joining mine; I am now a followers of yours!
    Cheers!
    Guylou

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Peggy. I love your soft colors.
    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flowers are fantastic!! LOVE all your punching too! Thank you for stopping by my blog today and becoming a follower! I'm now a follower of yours, too :) Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Peggy!
    Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. Isn't the Outlawz just awesome??

    Love, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Peggy. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind words. Your cards are just amazing! xxx Steph

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Peggy! What a lovely card. Fabulous interpretation of the sketch. Lots of wonderful elements in your design ;D Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your colors. They're very warm and soft looking. Thank you for the kind comments on my blog. I browsed through yours quickly (I'll be back) and found the box tutorial - COOL! I will definitely be checking back to what you do next as I don't use the Cricut. Oh, I'm not a follower too. (also an Outlawz gal.) :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah I can type. 'Am a follower' and will check back to 'see' >>>> ugh it's late. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love it when a plan comes together! this is fabulous. i soooooooooo seldom use my cricut!

    thanks so much for stopping by my blog. nice to meet you. am now following you too.

    have a great day!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply fantastic, Peggy! Love your blog!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Peggy. Just love your blog. Been a follower for a little while now. Hope to catch up soon. Hugs & God bless. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty card! You girls have a great blog! Thanks for stopping by my blog Peggy! I am now a follower of your blog also.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Katherine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a lovely card. Thanks for dropping by my blog & becoming a follower.
    I'll be following your blog too.
    Have a blessed day!
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Peggy!
    Beautiful card!! I love the colors!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower!
    I have been a follower of your blog for awhile and love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi thanks for stopping by my blog www.moments2scrap.blogspot.com and becoming a follower. I am now following your blog.
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  19. This one is so pretty, Peggy. You did a beautiful on the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40