Monday, June 27, 2011

Heart Song Inspirations Challenge - Scallops and/or Paper Piercing

On Heart Song Inspirations Challenge today, the challenge is to use scallops and/or paper piercing.  Have you been dropping by to see the Design Team's creations.  They do a really great job and offer some wonderful inspiration.

This is my card for the challenge.  I decided to go with scallops.  I love Leah's Pansy Frame so I'm using it.

Card Recipe:
A2 card base
Background paper  - Various colored cardstock
Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge - for the rectangular scalloped background - Page 24 Oblong shift feature.
Heart Song Designs Pansy Frame
EK Success Scallop Edge Punch
Promarkers used to color image:
Pansies - Orchid, Amethyst, Buttercup, Gold, Tulip Yellow
Leaves - Grass, Forest Green, Lime Zest
Frame - Tan, Caramel, Cocoa
Frame Decoration - Gold and Orange Gel Pens


We are so thankful for your visits and comments.  Thank you for your loyal support.  God Bless You!!!  Peggy

5 comments:

  1. Peggy,
    Hmmm. I don't see a card
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card wasn't in the email. Came to your blog to see it. It really is beautiful. Lovely coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL card Peggy!! I love that image and you used my favorite colors! Wonderful sentiment and scallops :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beautiful card Peggy! Coloring is so pretty! Love the scallops--think I would choose scallops too! Thanks for your visit! Always happy to see you!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40