Friday, June 10, 2011

Just One More Post of the Inside of My Cards

If you will allow me, I want to post just once more the insides of some cards I have finished.  Elegant Edges again.

Card #1 - The link to the original post of this card.

Inside card Recipe:
Paper - DCWV Lace and Linen Stack inked with Olive and Stucco  Color Box Inks
Martha Stewart Deco Fans Corner Punch

Card #2 - The link to the original post of this card.

Inside card Recipe:
Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge - Page 56 Border.

I know by now you can tell I love Elegant Edges.  This is such a versatile cartridge.  Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  God Bless You!!!  Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40