Thursday, June 23, 2011

Memorial's Volunteer Banquet

As we have told you, Donna works with the Volunteers at Memorial Hospital in Chattanooga.  There are over 600 of them.  This past Tuesday night, Memorial held it's annual Volunteer Banquet to show their appreciation for the thousands of hours donated by this group.  Jean, Donna and their committee have worked on this event for months.  I don't think the volunteers realize how much work goes into it.  

It was a beautiful event.  They had the Willie Kitchens Band for entertainment.  Willie Kitchens sang with the Impressions back in the day and has been inducted to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.  Willie is now the Minister of Music at his church and his love of the Lord showed.

We took a few pictures to show you.  Thanks for stopping by.  God Bless You!!!  Peggy  
 The Banquet Hall
 Look at that dessert.  I ate every bite.
 Donna's Boss - Jean Payne.  She is a great person.
 Me and my beautiful daughter.
Part of the 300 volunteers who attended.
Willie Kitchens

1 comment:

  1. The banquet hall looks great! I am sure this took a lot of time! Love the pic of you and Donna!
    I have a blog award for you! Stop by my blog to pick it up!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40