Monday, August 11, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge - Something With Wings

The Eureka Stamp Challenge for today is Something With Wings.  I'll bet you can't guess which item with wings I chose.  Oh, you cheated.  You looked at the picture.  I love butterflies and the fact they represent New Life.  I made this card with no coloring and I loved it.

Card Supplies:
5X5" card base - it is actually a label I bought from the Silhouette online store.  The item # is 40390.  I opened the label in Silhouette Studio, sized to the size I needed, mirror imaged it and welded the two together.  I think it made a pretty ornate card.
Image - Eureka Image #40403 Happiness Like a Butterfly
Die Cut - Anna Griffin Die
Flowers - large flower made with Cricut Cartridge Mother's Day Bouquet.  Small flowers are from a punch.
Butterflies - Martha Stewart punches
Gems
Ink to highlight the edges

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you will visit the challenge and see what the other DT members came up with for this challenge.  God Bless You!!! Peggy

 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous your card and your very nice combination of colors
    Thank you to joining us Wag's Whiskers'll look next time
    kisses hugs
    dt Tiziana

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40