Friday, August 22, 2014

Beccy's Place - Bullion Roses

Today is my last post as guest designer for Beccy's Place.  It's been a fun experience.  Beccy is so sweet and easy going.  She creates lovely things.  Like I said last week, I love her flower digis.  This one is called 'Bullion Roses Set'.  You can find it in Beccy's Shop.

Card Supplies:
A2 Card - from a card set I got at Michaels,  Don't you love the Chevron stripe?
Image - Bullion Roses from Beccy Muir at Beccy's Place.  This image is pre-colored so this card was super easy.
Ribbon

I hope you will visit Beccy's shop.  I'm sure you will find something you like.

Thanks for stopping by today.  God loves you and I do too.  God Bless You!!!! Peggy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40