Thursday, September 12, 2013

Fancy Square Frame Card

I want to share 3 cards with you today.  They are all made with the same cut file but just a little bit different.  This Cameo cut file is called Card Fancy Square Frame.  You can find it here.  First I will show you two that are alike except different flowers.


The flowers are from Anna Griffin Beautiful Bouquets Floral Die Cuts.  They can be found here.  There are 72 layered floral die cuts in this package and they are exquisite.  I cut the card exactly as it is.
This next card is my favorite.

I cut the card out of white cardstock (80 lb.).  Actually I cut the card out of blue glitter paper first.  It was too flimsy so I took the front and layered it onto the white.  I cut the inside label and embossed it with a Anna Griffin Cuttlebug Embossing Folder.  I lightly colored the embossed image with Promarkders.  I love how it turned out.  

Here is a close up of the colored, embosssed image.

The insides of the cards:  These cards can be used with whatever message you want to convey.


Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you found some inspiration.  Like Donna said, our Cricut machines are getting jealous but you know you have to play with a new machine to get the feel of it.  We are still going to display Cricut cards so don't leave us.  We appreciate your visits and comments.  God Bless You!!!  Peggy

 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, my mouth is watering -- these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are all so pretty. You used this frame card beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three of the cards are just beautiful. From what I am hearing from a lot of people that do crafts
    they really like the Cameo. Maybe one day I will invest in one. I am a little afraid that I would have problems learning how to use it.

    Kathy-Bethlehem, PA

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, I love seeing your creations, I have so many projects I want to try and so little time. Love the cut file

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cards is so pretty, I always love your creations. Tks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40