Friday, May 31, 2013

Anne Fenton Bridesmaid DigiStamp

Anne Fenton of Outlawz Challenges sent me two free digis to be used in the Freebie Challenge.  I colored both of them today but only got one of the cards completed.  I plan to finish the other in the morning as the challenge ends June 1.  There will be another challenge starting June 2.  This is the card I completed.

Card Recipe:
5X6.75" Card Base
Background Paper - Reflections paper from Michael's.  I don't know the name of it.  Donna & I split the pack of paper and she has the cover.
Digital Image - Bridesmaid by Anne Fenton
Punch - Punch Around the Page Double Loop Punches by Martha Stewart.
Doily & Flowers were inked with CTMH ink.
Stickles used on the neckline of the dress and the necklace.
Gems
Promarkers used to color image:
Hair - Gold, Mustard, Tulip Yellow, Primrose
Skin - Satin, Ivory, Blush, Baby Pink
Eyes - Tea Green, Grey Green
Lips - Baby Pink
Dress - Cool Aqua, Duck Egg
Flowers/Leaves - Soft Peach, Peach, Leaf Green, Forest Green

This is a close up of the colored image.  Isn't she lovely?

Inside of the card.  I lined the inside of the card with aqua pattern paper so it would show through the punched edges on the front.

Thank you so much for your visits & comments.  I will post my second card tomorrow.  God Bless You!!!!! Peggy
 

2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Peggy. I love the pretty image and such a beautiful design
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card! I love the borders. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40