Wednesday, May 22, 2013

WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD - SILHOUETTE CAMEO

Hi Everyone - well you know that Mom got a new machine, the Silhouette Cameo.  What you don't know is that if she got one, I had to get one too.  Let me say - I LOVE IT!!!  I'm sure that it will get LOTS of use!!

So I needed a card for our new neighbors that just moved into the neighborhood.  I found this cut file in the Silhouette store.  The Silhouette allows you to take parts of the cut file off the mat and place it to the side of the mat while you cut different parts of card.   I placed the elements on the mat along with different colors of cardstock and pressed enter.

Here is the finished product.  I think the new neighbors will like it along with the cookies I plan to bake.


Thank you for stopping by today - we appreciate your visits and your comments.  Please come back tomorrow.  Until another day, God Bless You!  Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40