Monday, October 15, 2012

STEP AWAY FROM THE FRIDGE - Doodle Pantry, Zooballoo, Freshly Picked

Hi Everyone,

Craig and I have decided to make a lifestyle change and lose some weight.  So we joined Weight Watchers Online.  We've been in this lifestyle change for two weeks now.  I've lost 10 pounds and Craig has lost 8 pounds.  YIPPPPEEEEEE!!!!  I have lots more to go but I'm thrilled with our start!

Crafters Digital Art Center has a Progressive Freebie Challenge. The current challenge ends October 15 and features this adorable image of a little pig by Laurie Wilson of Doodle Pantry. So I decided to make a wipeoff board to put on the refrigerator to write encouraging notes to Craig and myself.  

I printed the cute "Muddy Piggy" on my printer and cut it out.  I used Zooballoo to cut out grass and then cut the fence out using Freshly Picked.  I also cut a sign using Freshly Picked.  I then typed "STEP AWAY from the fridge!!" and posted the sign.  This little piggy is so cute but he'll also keep guard on the fridge in case we try to eat something we're not supposed to eat!!

Now isn't he just the cutest???

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  We appreciate your visits and comments.  Stop by tomorrow - Mom's posted a really cute project!!  Until another day, God Bless You!  Donna

2 comments:

  1. I love your creation. I so need that on my fridge lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. Love your little piggy.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40