Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Owl Baby Book - Cindy Loo, Nursery Tails

Hi Everyone -  As I've said in earlier posts, I'm helping my friend give a baby shower for her niece next week.  Mom and I decided to make a book for all the guests that attend the shower to write some "motherly" advice for the new mom.  The theme for the shower is "Look Whooo's Having a Baby" so we decided that we would make the book in the shape of an (you guessed it) owl!!  Whoohooo!!
 

We found a really cute owl on Cindy Loo.  We cut out the outside of the book using cardboard at 8".  We then cut the covers for the book out of brown cardstock.  We cut the layers of the owl out of pink, orange, and yellow cardstock.  We decorated the pages with images cut from the Imagine Nursery Tails.



   
Taylor's nursery is decorated in owls so I can't wait for her to be able to put this book in her nursery. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  We appreciate your visits and your comments.  Until another day, God Bless You!  Donna

1 comment:

  1. How cute. This owl makes a darling baby book. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40